3D Animator & Rigger
We are looking for a talented 3D Animator & Rigger to help us build our Mobile Multiplayer Hack & Slash game that we are developing within Studio Billion.
• Using Blender or Autodesk Maya for 3D Animations
• Ability of Rigging Characters and Objects
• Strong knowledge of technical requirements for 3D Animations in mobile game development process
• Good knowledge of character motion, physics-based motion, and principles of animation
• Passion for games and understanding of marketing trends
• Ability to make animations that will contribute to the storytelling
• Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Animation, Graphics Design, or relevant fields
• Preferably experience in Unity
• Preferably have knowledge of Scrum, one of the Agile project management methods
What You'll be Doing
• Animating 3D characters and objects
• Rigging humanoid / generic characters and objects
• Working closely with Product, Art and Development team
• Curate the visual style and overall look of the game
• Turn design ideas and concepts into finalized in-game ready assets
• Research and present creative art solutions for production challenges
• Contributing to user experience-oriented design culture
• Being a part of the team on this road we set out to entertaining billions
What’s in it for you?
• Complementary Health Insurance
• Monthly Meal Support
• Monthly Transportation Support
• Equipment Support
• In-House Promotion
• To take part in our young, dynamic and talented team and to be in a corporate culture that gives importance to personal development
• Easily reachable in Mecidiyeköy by public transport (M7, M2 and Metrobus)
• Game Room with Playstation, Ping Pong, Foosball and Board Games
• Food Court and various Meeting Rooms where you can work as an individual
• Panoramic and full floor view
• Fun & Friendly Working Environment
• Regular Happy Hour Events
Our Hiring Process
Application: You can submit your current CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
or via LinkedIn job posting. In addition, you are expected to add a
cover letter in which you introduce yourself and talk about your
experiences in the industry.
HR Meeting: In this process, an interview is held with our human
resources specialist where you talk about your past experiences and
future goals. We will interact with the company about what we can do
together during this process where you have first contact with the
Case Study: We will send you a case study where you can present
your skills and competence to us.
Management Meeting: We will invite you to a meeting where you will
meet the co-founders of Studio Billion and get to know each other
Offer: If you successfully pass all these stages, we will send you both
our written and verbal offer.
You are now a member of our team!